Terms and Conditions
Reliance on information posted and disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Information about us
www.printlah.com is a site operated by Print Gifts Enterprise (“We”); we are a company registered in Malaysia under registration number [002882821-H].
Printlah aims to dispatch all orders within 3 – 10 working days of confirmation that your order has been accepted.
Shipping charges are currently paid by Printlah’s customers depending on where the goods is delivered to and how customers want the goods to be packed.
To ensure that our customers receive their items at the quickest possible time, we will combine orders that are addressed to the same recipient.
We can only accept returns of products in their original condition within 7 days of despatch at the discretion of our sales team, provided that either the goods have been damaged in transit, or the goods suffer from a manufacturing defect.
The prices displayed on this site are in Malaysian Ringgit or US Dollar depending on the domain used by a visitor and the geographical location of said visitor.
Accuracy of Colors
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors or our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We will have no liability (whether for damages, return of merchandise for credit, or otherwise) as a result of any variances between the appearance of colors and/or graphics displayed on your monitor and on any finished product purchased by you.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When we do so, we will mention the fact on our home page www.Printlah.com. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
- We attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. We do not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
- We do not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- We will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- We makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
- We do not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
Viruses, Hacking and other Offenses
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
- The courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- It is illegal to reproduce unlicensed trademarks or logos onto products within Printlah website. The exclusive use and reproduction of such images lie solely with the legal owners. In addition, unlicensed copyrighted material from photographers, artists, authors and writers of original works, cannot be reproduced within the Printlah web site.
- We holds the right to immediately delete all content (graphics, logos, text, etc.) that violate the intellectual property rights of an original author, brand or copyright.
- We terminates account of Members that are subject to repeat notices of intellectual property infringement in appropriate circumstances and at Printlah’s discretion.
- We asks all rightful owners that suspect intellectual property rights to let the company know immediately.
If you have any questions about this policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us through our “contact us” page. Thank you.